Drink With Jim is a community-based website geared toward providing recipes for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in a variety of glasses and categories of drinks. We are committed to protecting your personal privacy and security. Drink With Jim will never make your name, address, email address or any other identifiable information available to other companies.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND USED
- Drink With Jim collects personal information when you register with Drink With Jim to use Drink With Jim services or to post content on Drink With Jim.
- When you register for a Drink With Jim account, we ask for your email address and certain optional information such as your name, birth date, gender, biographical information, and personal interests.
- Drink With Jim uses information for the following general purposes: identification and authentication, services improvement, contact.
- Drink With Jim will never make your name, address, email address or any other identifiable information available to other companies.
- Drink With Jim may use the information you provided to contact you if we have questions regarding your account or your activity at Drink With Jim. You may also be signed up to receive email updates about our services and promotions. However, you may unsubscribe at any time using the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email you receive; or, Sign In to your Account to unsubscribe.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our user registration databases when you register with Drink With Jim.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting Drink With Jim from specific geographical regions.
Drink With Jim may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal information we will send a notice to the primary email address specified in your Drink With Jim account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Effective Date: January 1, 2007.